Gyandhara International Academic Publication (GIAP) is a fast emerging e-publication house in Mumbai, Muscat, Jordan, Nigeria and California, registered with Ministry of Finance, Government of India.
GIAP is a 360 degree academic publication venture with mission of UNEARTHING, PUBLISHING & SHARING RESEARCH SPIRIT & IDEAS of students, faculties, educational institutes, conferences, seminars, corporate houses & individuals in indexed e-books, journals and monthly magazines.
GIAP is committed to add EXTRA VALUE in research documents of all stakeholders by quality peer review; quantitative and qualitative review reports (feedback) to authors, so that quality of research publication can be improved.
All our publications are indexed with International & Government agencies like ISSN, ISBN agencies and are widely popularized through all possible communication channels. GIAP is engaged in:
Pushing human race forward by unearthing, publishing and sharing knowledge and research spirit worldwide.
- GIAP founded as Gyandharaonline, 5th October 2012
- First e-book on Economics, December 2012
- Fully operational in present form, February 2013
- Current Logo Adopted in, March 2013
- First International Deal with ISOM 2013, Mauritius, March 2013
- First Techfest sponsorship to ‘Aurora’ Delhi Technical University Fest, April 2013
- First issue of IJSRTM, April 2013
- First corporate presence, International Women Leadership Awards, Mumbai, April 2013
- First issue of IJHSS, August 2013
- First conference ‘Confluence’ September 2013
- First issue of BioEvolution , January 2014
- National Seminar partnership with NCRTIT 2014, with MIT, Pune, March 2014
- First Conference coverage in Oman- STDC 2014
- Second conference, November 2014