Journal Samples for Download
Dear Authors, you can download these samples according to your journal selection for easy formatting style. Kindly do not change header and footer. We shall change it according to journal issue.
Authors are advised to prepare their manuscript strictly as per following instructions (otherwise it will be send back to authors for formatting before our review process)
- Manuscript should be original, unpublished, plagiarism free and in WORD DOC format. (No pdf format)
- For Students' Research Journal (IJSRTM) manuscript should be strictly prepared in double column IEEE style.
- All parts of manuscript should be in times new roman font, single column with margins of one inch on all sides and in single line space.
- Title in font size 14 and bold, Name, affiliation and e mail ids in font size 10, Abstract in font size 10 and bold.
- MUST PROVIDE MINIMUM 5 KEYWORDS.
- Main text body should be in font size 10. It may contain, Introduction, Experimental description (if applicable) [it should include methods, materials, programming, codes, algorithm etc.] / literature surveys / hypothesis, Result and discussion, Conclusion, Future Scope of the work, Acknowledgement should follow main text and should be in brief.
- All tables and images should be numbered properly and should be given at proper place inside main body of text. These must carry proper caption (in bold) and should be properly quoted with in the main text.
- References should be kept at the end of the main text body. It should be constructed in APA style. For students' research journal, it should be in IEEE style.
- May provide one color professional photograph and small biography of all authors.
- Authors can download sample paper (See right side column of sample papers) for quick reference and if they wish, copy paste their manuscript in our sample. It will be easy and quick.
Editorial board recommends authors to send only plagiarism free high quality article for publication in GIAP Journals. We have zero tolerance policy towards plagiarism and improper referencing. It is responsibility of respected authors to ensure their article is not infringing copyright of works of other researchers. All authors are requested to download copyright transfer form and mail to us after filling, signing and scanning.